General conditions of Sale
The following general terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter “T&C”) apply to all sales contracts between Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, a company established and regulated by Italian law, with its place of business in Via Romana 46, Torrenieri 53024 (Siena) (hereinafter “Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini”) VAT number: 00960110526, who manages this website and the customer whose residence may be in any country where this website is o will be active (hereinafter the “Customer”).
The Customer must carefully read these T & Cs before placing a purchase order on this website since purchase orders for items placed on this website are subject to the T & Cs. The Customer, with the acceptance of these T&C, agrees and declares to be a consumer and to purchase the items of Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini exclusively for personal use and not to resell them in the context of a commercial or business activity, of any nature.
Terms and conditions
- Orders placed by the Customer will be binding for Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini only after acceptance by Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini and further confirmation that Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will send to the Customer by e-mail. Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini may at its discretion refuse an order or decide whether to accept in whole or in part any changes requested by the Customer, provided that such requests are received by Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini before the shipment of the selected items.
- If one or more items in the Customer’s order are not available (not only temporarily), Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will have no obligation to supply; in this case, Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will notify the Customer of the unavailability of the item ordered and will refund any related amount already received in payment as the price of the item in question.
- The sales agreement between Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini and the Customer will be considered finalized with the written confirmation of the order which must be sent to the Customer by e-mail by Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini.
- The prices of the items will always be invoiced in Euros. Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will do its best to always ensure that the prices indicated on the website are correct and up to date. Shipping and delivery costs will be charged to the Customer at the time of shipment of the ordered item, based on the shipping rates in force listed in the relevant section of the website.
- The delivery of the items purchased by the Customer will be made to the delivery address indicated. Shipping costs and delivery times may vary depending on the country, with a maximum delivery period of 30 (thirty) days: in the event that delivery is delayed for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, the customer will be notified of the new delivery date.
- Payment will be made by the Customer at the time of the order by credit card or in the other methods indicated in the relevant section of the website.
- Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini has the right, at its own discretion, to refuse, suspend or cancel the delivery or fulfillment of any of the obligations deriving from the sales contract signed with the Customer in the event of substantial breach by the Customer. of the obligations that derive from previous or current sales contracts signed with Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini.
- The Customer may exercise the right of return and return the items purchased without any penalty by communicating their intention to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day of receipt of the items in question.
Before returning the items to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, the Customer must write an email to: email@example.com or send a registered letter to / from Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, Via Romana 46, Torrenieri – Montalcino (SIENA) to have the authorization to proceed with the return.
The items must be sent to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, Via Romana 46, Torrenieri – Montalcino (Siena), at the Customer’s risk and expense, with a single shipment by courier or registered mail within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date in which the Customer has communicated his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal by email or registered letter with return receipt. In case of communication of withdrawal by registered letter with return receipt, the 14 days will start from the date of its receipt by Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini.
Following the return of the items to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, the sales contract will be considered canceled for all purposes and all related obligations, rights or claims will also lapse, except in any case that if the items returned to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini are damaged, Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will have the right to withhold the payment of the items already made by the Customer.
In addition to what is stated in the above terms and procedures, the Customer’s right to return will be considered exercised correctly when the following conditions have been met: • the items that are returned must not have been tampered with in any way; the items must be returned in their original packaging, with any accessories or gadgets; • the label that detaches from the original invoice (or related invoices in case the returns are part of different purchase orders) Upon receipt of the returns, Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will verify compliance with the above procedure and timely compliance with all applicable conditions. As soon as it is able to confirm that the required conditions have been met, Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will send the Customer an e-mail message confirming the acceptance of the return and the start of the refund procedure so that the Customer receive a refund of the amount paid for returns within the following 30 (thirty) working days, regardless of the payment method previously adopted by the Customer. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer will always be made exclusively in favor of the Customer who made the payment and directly to the credit card or Paypal account used for the purchase.In the event that the above conditions have not been respected, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini; however, the Customer will have the right, at their own risk and expense, to have the item returned, it being understood that if the Customer does not ask to have the item back, Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will have the right to retain it together with the amount. received in connection with the transaction.
- The Customer will have the right to obtain a refund of the amount paid for defective items or items with the wrong size by strictly communicating it no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the order and indicating the reason for the return. Returns are free but shipping is paid by the buyer. Before sending defective items back to Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini, the customer is required to contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask for authorization to proceed with the return of the defective item. Once the defective item has been received and it has been ascertained that the item does not meet the quality standards, Tenute Toscane di Bruna Baroncini will send the Customer an e-mail message confirming the acceptance of the defective item and will start the procedure. refund to the Customer of the price paid for the defective item within 30 (thirty) working days, regardless of the payment methods adopted by the Customer previously. The amounts paid will be refunded exclusively to the Customer who made the payment.
- In the event that one or more provisions of these T & Cs should be null, voidable, illegal or ineffective, this will not result in the total ineffectiveness of the T & Cs. The ineffective provision (s) will (will) be replaced by another (other) valid provision (s), in which (s) the intention is taken into account and the contents of the same (s), in compliance with and pursuant to current legislation.
- These T & Cs are subject to Italian law. Any disputes that may arise will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of the city of Siena (Italy).